Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Garbor Adventures 2013


So for quite some time now I've organized a multi-day motorcycle trip for everyone at my work. It's a great opportunity to spend some time together outside of work and just have some fun. Sometimes working with motorcycles every day you forget how much fun motorcycles can be when it's not related to work. This year we visited the White Mountains right here in NH, which is an area we haven't visited during one of these trips since 2004. The weather was perfect and we had a great ride. I was originally planning on riding a sportier bike, but gave it up to a solo riding co-worker. So we ended up on a 2012 Goldwing, which ended up being a good choice as many of the NH roads are quite bumpy. On Sunday I surprised everyone with an activity. Here take a look;





No comments:

Post a Comment